Would you like to become an official DATAVERSITY speaker?
Start by reviewing the process, topics, deadlines, and submission best practices outlined below. Next, prepare and submit your proposal for the 2022 EDW Conference.
- Data Literacy
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Business Analytics
- Data & Information Quality
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- New Data Management Technologies
- Data Modeling
- Data Science
- Digital Transformation
- Agile Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Integration
- Big Data
- Master Data Management
- Data Visualization
- AI and Machine Learning
- Organizational Structure and Roles
- Data Security, Privacy, and Protection
- Data Leadership
- Human Factors
- Industry Trends
|Proposal submission deadline||October 8, 2021|
|Speaker invitations begin on||October 18, 2021|
|Presentation files submission deadline||February 14, 2022|
Enterprise Data World focuses on Data Management business solutions. We receive a large number of presentations, so it is not possible for us to accept all the proposals.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of the presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide a first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and roadmaps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Tony Shaw, the CEO of DATAVERSITY and Program Chair, at email@example.com.