Our Call for Presentations Period is Now Closed!
The 2022 Enterprise Data World conference committee is now reviewing speaker submissions and will begin sending invitations on October 18th.
- Data Literacy
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Business Analytics
- Data & Information Quality
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- New Data Management Technologies
- Data Modeling
- Data Science
- Digital Transformation
- Agile Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Integration
- Big Data
- Master Data Management
- Data Visualization
- AI and Machine Learning
- Organizational Structure and Roles
- Data Security, Privacy, and Protection
- Data Leadership
- Human Factors
- Industry Trends
|Proposal submission deadline||October 8, 2021|
|Speaker invitations begin on||October 18, 2021|
|Presentation files submission deadline||February 14, 2022|
Enterprise Data World focuses on Data Management business solutions. We receive a large number of presentations, so it is not possible for us to accept all the proposals.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of the presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide a first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and roadmaps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Tony Shaw, the CEO of DATAVERSITY and Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.